Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

its still not working... dammit. i swear. its the batch of wallpaper that i made... ... BlackBerry Curve forum

alex003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262992F4

Re: HELP... pictures missing from MicroSD (2gb)

Advertisement

its still not working... dammit. i swear. its the batch of wallpaper that i made... it wont show up. everything else comes up. is there a setting i might have changed or something?! i tried removing everything from my card, and adding just like 10 wallpapers that werent showing up. i even loaded them through the desktop roxio program... unplugged the curve and .... NOTHING IS THERE....grrrr!!!

now... regarding reformating my micro... can i do it while it is in the curve hooked up via usb, or does it need to be connected seperately?!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

are you sure it's the the pics themselves that aren't readable by your BB?

PIN/ID
    262992F4

welll... i am saving them as jpeg files. and this isnt the first time i have made wallpapers for my curve... i change them like 4 times aday... i would say 1/4 of my 2gb card is dedicated to my pictures portion of my media... its just sooo frustrating because i can figure stuff out you know... but this one takes the cake...

PIN/ID
    262992F4

HELL YAAAAA.. I THINK I JUST SOLVED THE DAMN MISTERY. i was exploring the microSD card on my computer while it was in my curve and connected via usb. i saw 2 files that were unreadable... they were called .jp0 files. weird... i deleted them and i finally saw 3 wallpapers that were once invinsible when i looked in my media file through my curve... so now i am putting everything back on ... and then i will test it again. CROSS UR FINGERS GUYS...

p.s. i wasnt to worried. i just purchased a 4gb microSD through buy.com last week. $12.95 including shipping with google check out discount! ($10) it should be here tomorrow or friday...

PIN/ID
    262992F4

IT FINALLY WORKS!!! YAYA... thanks guys...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12