Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmm...What it sounds like is you maybe received a version for Windows Mobile as the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Hmm...What it sounds like is you maybe received a version for Windows Mobile as the extensions you mentioned don't sound like any files commonly used for BB installs. I would try contacting them again. Did you use PayPal for the purchase? If so, then get with them if you get nothing from the company itself as PayPal will typically refund you and take it up with them later. I'm not wholly impressed with their site at the moment anyways. I'm betting it's setup in Korea somewhere as there are many grammatical/spelling errors on there. For a great tracking/security app, SmrtGuard is great.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

suleima21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Hmm...What it sounds like is you maybe received a version for Windows Mobile as the extensions you mentioned don't sound like any files commonly used for BB installs. I would try contacting them again. Did you use PayPal for the purchase? If so, then get with them if you get nothing from the company itself as PayPal will typically refund you and take it up with them later. I'm not wholly impressed with their site at the moment anyways. I'm betting it's setup in Korea somewhere as there are many grammatical/spelling errors on there. For a great tracking/security app, SmrtGuard is great.

yeah i did infact use paypal... ill be speaking with them to see what can they do.. it wasnt alot i just payed 15 dollars for that thingy.. but will see... thanks
    ****DORKYNESS****

PIN/ID
    Ask
    No problem. Let me know how this turns out because if the company refuses to help out, then I'll make it a point to steer friends away from it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    u knw what im starting to believe this is a scam got o htc.com and search mr.tracker theres alot off ppl going through similar problems like mine.... mmmm is really fishy!!!!!!
    ****DORKYNESS****

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Any luck through PayPal yet?
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    24152ab2
    nope!
    ****DORKYNESS****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12