hi everyone, well after my niece got done playing on my phone i noticed that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tkhang81 no está en línea Stack level 1

help needed please...

Advertisement

hi everyone,

well after my niece got done playing on my phone i noticed that when i click on my phonebook it brings me to a screen asking me to add personal contacts. the screen looks like this:

find:
    __________________________________________________ ________

personal

add contact:

*no contacts*

if i click on it, i get taken to a "new contact" screen. i'm trying to get it back to where it displays all my contacts in alphabetical order. any ideas what happened?

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkhang81 View Post
    hi everyone,

well after my niece got done playing on my phone i noticed that when i click on my phonebook it brings me to a screen asking me to add personal contacts. the screen looks like this:

find:
    __________________________________________________ ________

personal

add contact:

*no contacts*

if i click on it, i get taken to a "new contact" screen. i'm trying to get it back to where it displays all my contacts in alphabetical order. any ideas what happened?
    Go to address book>menu>filter and make sure to uncheck business and personal
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Cept his is showing only personal so it will be checked, uncheck it but yeah what they said hehe
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>