Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hmm that's an odd issue, and I've seen my 8320 restart itself, but only after ... BlackBerry Curve forum

skaii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242DEE39

Advertisement

Hmm that's an odd issue, and I've seen my 8320 restart itself, but only after using it online or changing a lot of my pictures, but you say you have nothing on it...

Since you've done a complete wipe of everything on the handheld, there doesn't seem to be more that you could do, unless you haven't tried wiping the handheld WITHOUT backing up your info (but this gets rid of all your address book contacts, etc.). Another thing you may want to try is once you wipe your handheld, try removing all first party (native) apps from your phone through Application Loader via BlackBerry Desktop Manager (uncheck each of the boxes for the apps until they all say Remove). You can always add them back on through the same process later, but this will help test to see if you have a bug somewhere.
    Hi. :D

beckaboojm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E6FCEE
    I have the same issue and mine is new brand bought it from a licensed dealer. sucks

avendi1 no está en línea Stack level 1

T-MO Blackberry 8320 Rebooting Problem.

I bought 8320 2 weeks ago. Few days after, I have to call T-MO for problem that the unit keeps rebooting. They send me another unit and doing the same thing. Finally eliminated the problem when I disabled WI-FI feature. I have a BELKIN F5D9230-4 router. I'm will play with different settings/configurations on both BB and router and see what happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12