I took a cat nap Blackberring the kids startled me and I dropped mi it! ... BlackBerry Curve forum

desireeOH no está en línea Stack level 1

help mi kepad...

Advertisement

I took a cat nap Blackberring the kids startled me and I dropped mi it! The trackball fell out. I then ordered a new on from cn I was with out it for 2 weeks!!! Installed the new trackballand noticed that the light on the keibord was actin weird blinkin all weird like. Well, I have all kes except for the qwert_ idunno what to do. Surprisingli I downloaded the 4.5 os and the keiboard doesn't blink animore. Ani suggestion?
    Thanks in advance

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm a little lost here... So what you're saying is you dropped your bb and the trackball fell out so you ordered another and replaced it and then the keyboard lights would not stop blinking. Then you upgraded to the 4.5 software and now the blinking has stopped. Am I correct on this?

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Seems like your circuit bord got damaged in the fall, same thing happened to my 8100 cause i was sleeping on top of it (i rolled over on it). I killed it.
    phatman the phat stacker!

desireeOH no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm sorry I think I may have been in Blackberry distress and having a panic attack lol

Yes, that's what happend. After repairing the trackball the keyboard started blinking like there was a short in it, as phatmanxxl suggested. It was also takin a longtime to load up when accessing applications, or listening to music ...the hour glass would appear for unusually long periods. Not to mention it no longer could read my memory card with my e-texbooks on it.

Soooo, I upgraded the software reluctantly, cuz folks were complaining about it, but I think its awesome! And the keyboard stopped blinking (at least for now anyway).

Its a curve 8320 t-mobile and Nope I don't have insurance on it :cry: I should have never canceld it! I guess I should be happy I still have her even though she is defective now lol.

Seems like other folk who had similar keyboard issues were able to send thiers back...
    I just don't know what to do its my only source of adult socialization at present dang it!