Hi, I just got the curve yesterday from sprint I had the touch phone and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tmartel no está en línea Stack level 2

Help me with volume Please

Advertisement

Hi, I just got the curve yesterday from sprint I had the touch phone and hated it. Anyways, how do I get volume instead of vibrate to notify me when i get a text or email? Thank you

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    tmartel,

Go into your profile> click on which profile you have as active>scroll down to text/e-mail and click on it> change your option to a tone and set the volume.
    Last edited by Cracked Out; 05-17-2008 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Wrong Info

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    If it's the same as my 8830 Go to Profiles>Advanced>Loud and then you can change your settings for text/email etc....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i went to option and I don't know what profile is active. did I pick a prolife?

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    In case you don't know, when they say go to profiles they're talking about the Icon that looks like a speaker.

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    go to profile-scroll down to advance-you should see which profile you are using.it says (active).select normal.

Omg I got I am the happiest young women. Thank you for all your help

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Scroll to the speaker icon and open it then scroll to loud and select it then the window will close, open it back up and scroll to the bottom to Advanced select that then it will go to another screen with all the profiles highlight Loud then select it and everything that you can set profiles for will be list there just select what you want to edit and go from there. When I say select I mean press the trackball.

PIN/ID
    319B7413
    Quote Originally Posted by blackngray70 View Post
    Scroll to the speaker icon and open it then scroll to loud and select it then the window will close, open it back up and scroll to the bottom to Advanced select that then it will go to another screen with all the profiles highlight Loud then select it and everything that you can set profiles for will be list there just select what you want to edit and go from there. When I say select I mean press the trackball.

I type too slow, glad you got it.