I recently encountered problem with my Blackberry 9300 ! All was working fine, but the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mangesh no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP ME OUT !! X_X

Advertisement

I recently encountered problem with my Blackberry 9300 ! All was working fine, but the other day when i turned on my mobile, after the startup screen, complete white screen appeared with 'JVM error 545' written ! I coud'nt understand what to do. Help me out !

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, Mangesh. Sorry you're having problems with your device.

You're going to need to do a fresh install of your OS.

Please download an app to your PC called BBSAK (BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife). You can get it here: www.bbsak.org

You'll use this program to wipe your device. Unfortunately, you're going to lose everything on your device, so I hope you've been consistently backing up your device.

Once you've installed BBSAK, connect your device to the PC, then launch BBSAK. Select the option to "Wipe Device."

You'll also need to download and install the latest OS for your device onto your PC to reinstall the OS onto your device. You can get that here.

Let's see if you are able to wipe your device using BBSAK, then we'll take it from there.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thread was 2 ˝ months old.
    ......smell spam this morning.