Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i have both the 8310 & 8320 and my boyfriend has the 8100 (at&t) and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Help me justify TWO Curves on TWO Networks!

Advertisement

i have both the 8310 & 8320 and my boyfriend has the 8100 (at&t) and 8320 . i have always had a seperate data device from my voice plan . its always been nextel/sprint for voice and tmobile for data . and after nextel started getting bad , i switched to at&t . at&t doesnt have very nice phones so i bought a red pearl . red pearl had OS issues so i traded for a black one . and when the red curve came out , i got it just so i can have a red phone . functionality wise , the 8310 is much better . at&t provides the best voice/data coverage so i dont need UMA to make calls if my 8320 doesnt work . my boyfriend and i both are happy with the voice coverage of at&t . we rarely use the wifi but its good to have on a data only device if u ever need internet access on your phone with tmobiles spotty coverage . honestly, ive used my GPS waaaaaay more than ive used my WiFi . its all a personal preference . some people want a separate voice and data device . the only reason i have two is because of vanity reasons . the red curve is the prettiest phone at&t has rite now . lol .
    hello, im fabulous !!

ChrisMc73 no está en línea Stack level 3

Wow, such great talky talky! Thanks everyone...

I currently have AT&T, with family talk plan for me, wife, and mom, my contract is not up till 08/2009.
    So I'm stuck here a while, this question was risen all based on the issue I'm having wanting the Crimson 8310 as well as wanting the Titanium color...and not wanting to make a decision.

If I owned the 8310 Crimson I'd have GPS, and if I hade the 8320 Titanium I'd have WiFi...best of both worlds...I do have to be honest, when I was in San Fran, the GPS came in very handy!

So now I'm trying to justify getting this TMoblie Phone for the 8320 and having that option as well.

I live in Oklahoma City, OK, not sure how TMobile is here, as I've always been with Cingular/AT&T...well as long as I can remember. So not sure on TMobile, guess I could research.

All the options of the TMobile line/phone are very attractive to me...but are they worth the $ is what I'm asking myself...

I wonder if I'd be happy just switching out the faceplate/casing for the Titanium one, when its available?

I hate making decisions!

Wonder how much I could get the Curve for with just a data plan?

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

i have data only thru tMob and because i was on month to month they gave it to me for $250 . they said no rebate but i actually got the rebate form so i sent it in .
    hello, im fabulous !!

So as a new user, I couldn't get that deal...?

I think my issue is as easy as this to resolve...Buy an unlocked 8320, spend the $350 - $400 and be done with it. Switch the phones as I feel, when I want, having my BES account reset each time I switch...but this will allow me to only spend so much $ vs. $1000's with a new account and two numbers etc...

I'll have my cake and eat it too! Booyaka!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12