[FONT=Times New Roman] Hello all, [/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman]In need of some help. I dropped ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qureshiz no está en línea Stack level 2

Help Me Find Parts Please!!!

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hello all, [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]In need of some help. I dropped my crimson 8310 and cracked the housing and have been searching high and low for a full housing for the phone in the same color. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Ive searched all over the net and seen the [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] website and a couple of others, but the problem is that the FULL housing is not available. Only bits and pieces. BBrepairshop is extremely expensive, and again they do not have a mid plate, only front face plate. Ebay onlyhas faceplates and no complete sets either….[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Does anyone know of a good place where I can order the complete housing or a shop? Any of you in the Chicago area know of a place?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks all…cant justify spending over $100 for plastic [/FONT][FONT=Wingdings][FONT=Wingdings]J[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Please PIN me @ 2423E064 with any help or info…..[/FONT]

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8

Re: Help Me Find Parts Please!!!

About 7-10 days delivery time but worth it.