Hello fellow stackers, I need help chooseing a stereo bluetooth. Im stuck between the Jabra ... BlackBerry Curve forum

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Help me choose please- stereo bluetooth

Advertisement

Hello fellow stackers,

I need help chooseing a stereo bluetooth. Im stuck between the Jabra bt8010, Lubix UBHS-Lc1, or the mini motorola one. I can't figure out which one is better. I want the one that has more bang for my buck. Trying to use it witht the bb 8320. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    VP

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Help me choose please- stereo bluetooth

Well, you are talking 2 different animals here. The Jabra is actually 2 devices in 1. It's a bluetooth headset for answering and a bluetooth stereo headset. The Lubix,... I believe is a single bluetooth TRUE stereo headset that delivers much higher quality sound than the Jabra. I have not heard about the mini...I had 2 moto h-700 bluetooths and hated them. No one could understand me. But back to your question, do you want high quality sound or an all around good headset for everything? I hope this helps.

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by RayZ
    Well, you are talking 2 different animals here. The Jabra is actually 2 devices in 1. It's a bluetooth headset for answering and a bluetooth stereo headset. The Lubix,... I believe is a single bluetooth TRUE stereo headset that delivers much higher quality sound than the Jabra. I have not heard about the mini...I had 2 moto h-700 bluetooths and hated them. No one could understand me. But back to your question, do you want high quality sound or an all around good headset for everything? I hope this helps.

actually it does help. i was going to spring for the jabra, but now i am seriously thinking about the Lubix UBHS-LC1.. i just hope there aren't any compatibility issues with the tmo 8320.

thanks for the advice ray. feel free for more input.

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Moto S9 is the way to go. You wont be dissappointed!