I deleted my past entries because my calendar was running really slow - Now my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mdys no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP - Lost my calender entries!

Advertisement

I deleted my past entries because my calendar was running really slow - Now my curve won't display any entries past the current week. Technically, they're still stored on the device because I can push "go to" a certain date and the entries will pop up. But why can't I see them when scrolling with the track wheel anymore?!?

(I'm running the 4.2.2.146 OS, platform 2.4.0.62 on AT&T)

Thanks in advance for any advice!
    Last edited by mdys; 09-10-2007 at 01:33 AM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: HELP - Lost my calender entries!

maybe you changed the view?

Re: HELP - Lost my calender entries!

No, it's still set to agenda view - I've tried searching thru all the threads about calendar probs. Resent the service books, did a battery pull. No change . . . It was a long day without my calendar. Had to refer to scraps of paper all day! I'd really hate to have to wipe my device

Any advice would be appreciated!

I did another battery pull and left it out for a while. When I powered up again, only the current week's calendar turned up followed by an infinite number of entries for my daughter's b-day. So I deleted my recurring events that didn't have end dates and my other calendar entries came back! It's running a lot faster now, too. Strange . . .