Help is needed I am new to the blackberry scene and I have a Sprint ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RaistlinMajere no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP I NEED SOMEBODY!!!!

Advertisement

Help is needed I am new to the blackberry scene and I have a Sprint 8330 Curve. I tried to just use the loader to install a game but I think there is something I'm missing. It tells me that there is no apps to update, even though I have the files on my hard drive. thanks for the help. If there is a help section on here I wold appreciate the push in that direction.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey, welcome to PinStack!

You will to have your current OS loaded on your PC as well as the game you are trying to install.

To check your current OS, from your home screen, go to Options>About and the OS will be the 3rd line down. Then you will need to find and download that OS onto your PC.

When you say "loader", I am assuming you're talking about the function within Desktop Manager.

Please let us know how we can help you further!

Cheers,
    Roger

RaistlinMajere no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Hey, welcome to PinStack!

You will to have your current OS loaded on your PC as well as the game you are trying to install.

To check your current OS, from your home screen, go to Options>About and the OS will be the 3rd line down. Then you will need to find and download that OS onto your PC.

When you say "loader", I am assuming you're talking about the function within Desktop Manager.

Please let us know how we can help you further!

Cheers,
    Roger
    Thanks for the quick response, I was referring to the Application Loader portion of the Desktop Manager. I think that I may have stumbled on to the answer myself. I was poking around and found that the DM disk is a generic version and I downloaded the Sprint version and it seems to be working. I was looking at the nes app and didn't know where to put the ROMS for it. Is there any recommendations on apps that you like?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Cool.....glad you got it sorted out!

I recently became an app hound (after almost 10 years as a Blackberry user!). My current favorites are:

Nobex Radio Companion www.nobexrc.com)
    BerryWeather, BerryBuzz and BerryPopup from Bellshare
    Google Maps
    YouVersion Bible
    SocialScope

SgtCrucial no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30EA313C
    Try looking for an O.T.A link an its the wrong format for your phone. Some phones will NOT play certain things WHY IDK but it happens. The only good games for free are on getjar or getjad.com other wise u will have 2 email support from the world app an tell them SGT CRUCIAL told you to an ask for a free trial of the game an nake sure it works. N e thing from world app works on all BB's its just a sure way 2 make sure it works.

Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1128; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Last edited by azstar; 12-03-2009 at 11:18 AM.