I upgraded to 4.5 and it deleted my password keeper, how do I get it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jare22bear no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP I lost my Password Keeper....

Advertisement

I upgraded to 4.5 and it deleted my password keeper, how do I get it back for 4.5?

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    I think if you go to your dm and go to backup and restore and go to advance i think thats where you can find it. I deleted the program i had my os from so it did not pop up as data on my comp but i think it should.
    Blazen2000-bb4life

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by blazen2000 View Post
    I think if you go to your dm and go to backup and restore and go to advance i think thats where you can find it. I deleted the program i had my os from so it did not pop up as data on my comp but i think it should.

yeah, Blazen is right. if you have not removed password keeper from your OS's Java folder when you plug your BB in and run app loader it show up in the App list with a check box beside it.

if it is unchecked check it.

If you do not see password keeper on the app list let me know I can grab the .cod files and zip them for you.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey