HI low (hello) to those who read this, I am still new to this website ... BlackBerry Curve forum

verocastellanos no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Help I am new to this

Advertisement

HI low (hello)

to those who read this, I am still new to this website and I have only had my 8310 blackberry for 2 months.

I was wondering if there is a free software to download to be able to chat with yahoo, aim, msn etc....

please help
    Verocastellanos

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    1. eMsn IM - eMsn IM runs on most java-phones including most RIM Blackberries.
    2. ebuddy Mobile -You can use eBuddy to chat with your friends on MSN, Yahoo and AIM using your Blackberry.
    These are courtesy of an old post from Hayden, give these a gander, hopefully they help

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    You can also checkout BeeJiveIM over at http://beejive.com it is free for a month, but it is by far the Best IM for BB out there, so at least give it a free try...

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    You can also checkout BeeJiveIM over at http://beejive.com it is free for a month, but it is by far the Best IM for BB out there, so at least give it a free try...
    Yes JiveTalk is not free but it has a free trial. If you ask me, its worth the money.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    By the way, welcome to pinstack and the blackberry world. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~