i have a curve as my pay as you go phone. every time i get ... BlackBerry Curve forum

whamola87 no está en línea Stack level 1

HELP! how to get rid of this sound

Advertisement

i have a curve as my pay as you go phone. every time i get a message or finished making a call, a box pops up with a message that tells how much was spent on my last transaction and it makes a little ring. ive never seen the sound file before when i go to change the tune on anything. but the sound gos off even if its on silent or vibrate. does anyone know what i am talking about and do you know how to turn it off?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Did you check in the profiles menu to see if they have an option for it?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by whamola87 View Post
    i have a curve as my pay as you go phone. every time i get a message or finished making a call, a box pops up with a message that tells how much was spent on my last transaction and it makes a little ring. ive never seen the sound file before when i go to change the tune on anything. but the sound gos off even if its on silent or vibrate. does anyone know what i am talking about and do you know how to turn it off?
    Even though you have the general settings changed for your profiles, you have to individually set settings for messages and whatnot. Therefore, when you go to where you would change your profile setting(s), go down to advanced. Then when you go to your vibrate and/or silent setting and click on it. It may make it your setting, but do it again. Make sure all of your settings (i.e. blackberry messenger alert, blackberry messenger new message, browser, calendar, facebook, level 1, messages [xxxxx@aol.com], mms, sms text, or whatever) are set to NONE.