I was in the middle of a soft wear update last night and about half ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jma375hh no está en línea Stack level 2

Help erro 543 white screen

Advertisement

I was in the middle of a soft wear update last night and about half way the computer shut down. now when i turn on my curve I get this white screen with a no app sign and 543 and thats it can shut it off and when i tryed to restore I get a pop up that says cant find devise. any help would be great thanks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    jma, please try this thread for help.

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2
    Also, make sure the next time you go to upgrade your OS, make sure you are running either a dimension theme or one that is compatible with the new OS. That's what caused me to have this problem. Ran the surreal 4.2 theme on 4.5 and crashed it.

jma375hh no está en línea Stack level 2
    Talked to Att and there sending replacement phone. then for some reason last night I hooked it back up to DTM and it fixed the problem. But I think ill still replace the phone just in case it was to happen again. I just purchased a second 8310 for myself and this time got the extended warranty. thankfully AT@T was so cool about sending me another phone it was 6 mths old and i did not have extended warranty on it. So good to go now thanks everyone for your help.