Last night the phone would restart every time I would get a call thru UMA...It ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Help!!! Curve wants to Reboot!

Advertisement

Last night the phone would restart every time I would get a call thru UMA...It had never done this b4...also it would disconect from the Router constantly. I have the Tmo Linksys router and I'm on OS4.5.0.46 I've had the 4.5 for months so it cant be OS. WiFi has been great b4 too, no call failed or disconnects until now. I'm good at this usually but this one got me! lol HELP!

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro
    Try this; if you have a media card in your blackberry, remove it, then restart your blackberry without it.

Please let us know the outcome

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    Quote Originally Posted by apmartin View Post
    Try this; if you have a media card in your blackberry, remove it, then restart your blackberry without it.

Please let us know the outcome
    I will try it but why would it start now since I always had a media card? just seems odd

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    still having issues! I wiped the phone with JL CMDR and still doing it! dont know what could be

j0hnnyv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A75C4C
    I do, this is a known issue with .46 Start reading around, many users including myself are having this issue with the .46 beta. Its a good beta and this is the only bug I have found. I am waiting for .52 release 75 to be found and then will upgrade to fix it. Dont feel like going back to .44 if a newer beta is out just not circulating yet.
    BlackBerry Bold 9000 - TMobile
    PIN: 24A75C4C

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/j0hnnyv

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    just make sure your using the OS right from TMOs website, because if theres some kind of issue due to that, the first the that TMO will tell you to do is downgrade your OS back to the original, thats why TMO has so many problems with everything, that damn UMA get an 8310 from att and you wont have problems like that. lol. im just kidding
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    just make sure your using the OS right from TMOs website, because if theres some kind of issue due to that, the first the that TMO will tell you to do is downgrade your OS back to the original, thats why TMO has so many problems with everything, that damn UMA get an 8310 from att and you wont have problems like that. lol. im just kidding
    I'd be more inclined to say that its the beta he's using. They all have one glich or another. Using TMO's or not shouldn't be the problem. As long as its for the 8320 then its fine.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    well the UMA is whats causing it during the call, and thats not something to do with beta at all, especially if TMO hasnt given the okay for use of that beta. if it was beta for TMO then it shouldnt be a problem, but if the beta is for another carrier it wasnt necissarilly made for the UMA calls... which is something TMO is ridiculous with anyway, it never works.
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnnyv View Post
    I do, this is a known issue with .46 Start reading around, many users including myself are having this issue with the .46 beta. Its a good beta and this is the only bug I have found. I am waiting for .52 release 75 to be found and then will upgrade to fix it. Dont feel like going back to .44 if a newer beta is out just not circulating yet.
    Same boat as me.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    This is really frustrating! now it connects whenever it wants... If i get right next to the router its fine once i go to the next room it disconnects! WTH never had issues and now Im about to go back to 4.2 But I do love 4.5 its great and much better