Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah that definitely does suck sorry to hear dude. But let's say you buy a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spamblockers no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Help! Curve stolen....

Advertisement

Yeah that definitely does suck sorry to hear dude. But let's say you buy a phone which is not locked however you unlock it to use with your provider. Would the provider still know your IMEI # assuming it's a new phone you replaced from your previous phone?

I as well sleep with my curve it has a whole pillow of it's own
    Motorola V750, V70, V235, V300, RAZR V3, SE K510, Samsung X820, SE W810i, Nokia 3110 Classic, BB 8320 Curve
    Kindness and honesty can only be expected from the strong. -- Unknown

doomsta510 no está en línea Stack level 1

yea, im going to ask my coworker today if she happened to get that guys information since she was helping him out during the incident. oh well tho, I have my old pearl that i activated but my screen is at showing the white screen again...(phone works to make calls and stuff, I just cant see anything)

is it possible to repair this w.o having to go to the store? (and i bought this phone from their website)

azn_skillet no está en línea Stack level 3

doom just grab a next curve.. save up a little... cuz ur goin backwards if u gonna fix a pearl u know what i mean

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12