hello everyone i have recently got a blackberry 8300 and i love it but the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

punch no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up help create email account

Advertisement

hello everyone i have recently got a blackberry 8300 and i love it but the problem i am having is the when i first got the BB i went through the set up wizard and the part when u have to choose CREATE OR ADD AN EMAIL ADDRESS or USE A WORK EMAIL ACCOUNT WITH A BLACKBERRY ENTERPRISE SERVER i think i selected the second option but now i want to create or add an email this option is not there all i get is the blackberry enterprise server option or skip email setup please help as im not sure why this is happening any replies will be much appreciated thank you very much

sghemati no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: help create email account

if you need to create a personal mail account (AOL, Google, MSN, etc),
    if from the device you can't get back to the option of email settings and registering or logging on to a previous / existing account,
    try going with a pc either on the Carrier's website (they usually have links to the BIS setup, in support), and register - or change, if you had a previous BB- your BB; setup up your accounts, and send service books

punch no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: help create email account

thanks very much for the reply i will log on to my service providers web site and set it up from there i know with the pin u get u can register will give it a try thanks again