i downloaded a couple of themes.. when i go into options and search for theme ... BlackBerry Curve forum

kozk no está en línea Stack level 1

Help cant find files

i downloaded a couple of themes.. when i go into options and search for theme where the regular themes are they are not there.. But when i downloaded them it said that they where saved on my media card but how do i find those files?
    Please help

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    Not sure how they got saved to the media card but download them again to the device memory and also make sure you are downloading themes made for your OS. 4.5 themes are for OS with 4.5, 4.2 themes for 4.2 OS, etc.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    yeah what kaleb said...if you saved them on your memory card you must have just saved the zip file or jad file. the themes have to be saved to the device memory either via desktop manager(with zip files) or OTA(over the air)using jad files.
    lighten's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    u can specify where u save themes, files, etc to if u have a media card. Have u chked the card? both in ur BB and via a regular adapter on a computer? That may help in hunting them down or at least seeing what IS on the card.