Well, I guess it was about that time. I tried to install the new OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum
Help! Can I get an assist! Error 513
Well, I guess it was about that time. I tried to install the new OS 4.5 This is what I did:
1. downloaded and installed DM and device software
2. deleted the vendor.xml
3. connected the BB and began the connection
4. DM began to update and informed me that it needed to update BB
5. As i was updating, the sysem said the update was NOT completed
i received an Error 513 message. When I have tried to connect in order
to reattemp the install; the connection would not occur. So I have
6. Rebooted PC, opened DM and connected the BB(though I still get DEVICE
7. Clicked on Application Loader, the BB turns white with the BB/PC icons show-
8. I have clicked on all applications that I wish to load, and hit next:
My question is, AM I ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING THESE APPLICATIONS OR AM I STILL DOING SOMETHING WRONG? (using caps for emphasis, not yelling).
Check out this link: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=31319
T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 188.8.131.52 OS Beta!
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
OMG!! My Curve(8320) has totally blacked out! I was attempting to connect to the DM with the battery pull; and bam!! It went black, and now its doing nothing. The LCD red light is still blinking while hooked up to the battery charger. What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by deehi2130; 08-30-2008 at 05:33 PM.
woot!!! its fixed! This is what I did: I connected my bb to my pc. hit CONNECTION SETTING on DM. I chose USB PIN:xxxxx and clicked OK. I then clicked on Application Loader. The screen miraculously appeared. I clicked on the various items i wished to install and let it rip! Voila.
Tags for this Thread