Ok I upgraded from .168 to .174 today. Everything went well, backed up etc installed ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Help-Browser issue

Advertisement

Ok I upgraded from .168 to .174 today. Everything went well, backed up etc installed with no hiccups.
    Except whenever I open my browser I only have medianet and hotspot, no blackberry browser. The icon says browser, but it behaves like the medianet browser att installs.
    In options, adv options, applications I have browser listed. Just no browser that I'm used to.

Now, first any idea why? Second is this a "re install os" situation? Something I'd like to avoid since the computer is elsewhere. Or (doubtful) can I fix it right from the phone.
    Nothing new installed, battery pull was first thing I did. I even talked very nicely to the device, no go
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    Hey JF...Did you resend your service books and register? Battery pull? Also here is where i got stuck once, if you are on UMA turn it off and let it connect via EDGE. For some reason I ran into the same problem when upgrading at work and Wifi. Then when I left at picked up the EDGE signal I pulled the batt and everything was back to normal..Hope that helps a little..
    ***RIP<3MD***

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Service books.
    I guess I thought the were fine, with the backup and all.
    Thanks! Seems ok now. First time I've had that happen.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~