HELP! MY POOR BLACKBERRY IS BROKEN! il try and explain when i make out going ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Cornelia no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!! 8310 Volume Switch Stuck???!

Advertisement

HELP!
    MY POOR BLACKBERRY IS BROKEN!
    il try and explain
    when i make out going and take incoming calls i just hear a bleep, every so often il hear the person for about half a second before another 'bleep'
    also in the call screen, when in a call the volume sign thing jumps up and down!!
    everything else is working except my internet, but tmobile have had trouble over the last few days anyway.
    i think the switch is stuck underneath? has anyone had this or heard of anything like this!
    thanks coco xxx

and i cant hear music when playing full volume!!
    Last edited by Cornelia; 06-25-2008 at 06:13 AM. Reason: more info!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~internet is now working fully, sound has got slightly better but its still not working fully!!!

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try a battery pull. If the button was stuck, I would think it would go either up or down, but not both. How long have you had the device? Is it still under warranty?

got one sent to me the next day :P yay new blackberry!

lalctaylor no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~very nice.

junoreactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2486B0D9
    HELP! The same exact thing happen to me with my 8310 last night. I've tried everything, but nothing works. Has anyone seen the same thing happen and found a solution? Thanks!

voodstoc no está en línea Stack level 1

Me, TOO!

I had the same thing happen to me.

I was using the bluetooth headset when it first happened. I adjusted the call volume on the phone while the headset was enabled and in use. After that, no matter what I do, the volume goes back-and-forth between volume and mute. As a phone, it is useless.

I took the battery out, replaced it...no change. I turned bluetooth off, on, deleted the headset...no change.

I really like this phone, but this is the second one I have had a problem with (the first one's trackball selection button stopped working) and this is a hassle, even if AT&T keeps sending me another replacement.

If I get stuck with a bum phone after the warranty period, I will be pissed!

~J