my blackberry wiped my whole harddrive on my bb..... i accidently pulled out the batt. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaydm93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241109E1

Post Help!!!!!

Advertisement

my blackberry wiped my whole harddrive on my bb..... i accidently pulled out the batt. it took like 5 mins for it to get back to wiping the HD. and now it says nothing but "JUM Error 513" and then Reset under-it. and i press reset and the light will blink and then go right back to the error..... anyone help me!!!!!

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I hope you backed up your BB!!

If it is wiped, I would hook it up to the DM, then restore. This is only a suggestion. I have no idea what that error code means. Hopefully someone who does chimes in.....
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca
    Like dubie76 said, hook it up to DM and cross your fingers that it gives you the option to reload the OS.

If not there is still a way to get around this. But try that first, DM should come up when you start it and say that it has a software updates for your phone.

If not let us know.

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    Battery pull shouldn't wipe, you have to go through several steps to do it. Try battery pull again ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I assume you mean "JVM Error 513"...If not backed up, you start w/ a clean device.

Here are a couple of links to point you in the right direction. (to get your BB back up and running.)

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_carrier.html

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

Good luck, hope you did the back-up thingy.