My BB 8310 trackball won't click...! and sometimes get stuck i tried cleaning it but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

3w!n no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!!

Advertisement

My BB 8310 trackball won't click...! and sometimes get stuck i tried cleaning it but its seems pretty uselles! ohh and another question i accidently craked the screen. Does you think it will be expensive fixing these problems or should i just buy another phone..?

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    how far have you gone in cleaning the trackball? I tried cleaning mine several times without fully disassembling it, with very little success. Once I took it all the way apart it worked like new.

Quote Originally Posted by micjenks View Post
    how far have you gone in cleaning the trackball? I tried cleaning mine several times without fully disassembling it, with very little success. Once I took it all the way apart it worked like new.
    one time i removed it completely form the BB and tried rolling the ball so remove some dust. But i was a failure to make it work i have to click several times until it respond

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

duval_happiness no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2449b097
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you decide to take the trackball apart be very careful with the magnets and their order. Because up,down,left and right. Can all get messed up. But for sho its not all that hard to clean its just a bunch of dirt and gunk in it.

But as far as the screen I have no idea how much damage you've done so it could be cheap or high.
    Take care 3w!n and good luck.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by 3w!n View Post
    My BB 8310 trackball won't click...! and sometimes get stuck i tried cleaning it but its seems pretty uselles! ohh and another question i accidently craked the screen. Does you think it will be expensive fixing these problems or should i just buy another phone..?
    You can get replacement parts from www.cnn.cn.

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cheapest Trackball assembly I saw was $6. Just google ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thx to all of you...!