Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by devingiles Why don't you just get an older BB for cheap or ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: help!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by devingiles View Post
    Why don't you just get an older BB for cheap or a pearl or something. By you buying another curve, it is one less curve that a new user can have. You are creating a monopoly. Lol. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    hahaha good one hope the guy will fix your phone. ive had a lot of experience with selling/buying online and only ONCE i got scammed and it was back when i was just starting this whole business. same thing phone wouldnt turn on except the guy said it was fine and backed out and disappeared ... youre lucky

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3

Well he is going to give me another battery and if that doesn't work, he said he will just give me another curve. So I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. And he has been communicating well, expressing that he will fix the problem.

Yeah, I've bought and sold a lot of phones through craigslist, kinda nervous about eBay because its not as hands on but I've never had any problems, but if this gets fixed I wouldn't consider it a problem, rather as a hassle. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Hmm, I hope he gave you the right battery. I know that the battery for the curve doesn't work on the battery for the 8800 and vice versa. Well, I hope things work out for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

betavirus no está en línea Stack level 2

If it doesn't work out I'll sell you my old ATT Curve cheap.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3

He replaced the phone with me.. It was the battery that was out.. But he made good on his word, and all i need to do now is unlock the phone for T-Mobile

Boda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413fd87

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats cool the guy was reliable about his word

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Glad to hear everything worked out good for ya. Not too many people actually stick to their word and resolve the problem. I wish there were more sellers like him!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12