I just bought my curve yesterday. For some reason I took out the 8700 OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

v12clk no está en línea Stack level 2

Help!!!

Advertisement

I just bought my curve yesterday. For some reason I took out the 8700 OS software on my computer. Now when I open the desktop manager and try to load apps on my curve it says blackberry. xml app is missing for my browser... How do I fix this?
    Mr. FLOSsy

sghemati no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Help!!!

did you try to go in control panel on your pc, uninstall the 8700 software, maybe reboot (not really needed, but I usually do it), and try reconnect the Curve to the pc (should find new hardware) and open Desktop Manager again

Yeah I did that also... Its basicly telling me that the Browser.alx in the curve software is missing components. Never had this problem. I even redownloaded the 8700 software to see if it had any problems. None there. Its just the Browser app.
    Mr. FLOSsy

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Maybe you should download the OS and install it on your computer so it recognizes it.

Thanks guys... I got it.. It was the AT&T OS software. I down loaded the Optus software. It works great. Thanks for the rescue...
    Mr. FLOSsy