Hello fellow crackberry addicts!! I just came across this forum today after downloading the Pinstack ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Smile Hello...

Advertisement

Hello fellow crackberry addicts!!

I just came across this forum today after downloading the Pinstack Reader to my BB Curve 8530, so I thought I would check it out. Hopefully I will have some luck finding a good theme here as I've not had much luck on the other well known sites. We shall see ;-)

Have a great day all!!
    Last edited by JavaBratt; 04-20-2011 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added signature
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    hey JavaBratt, glad to have you with us-welcome!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Thanks chokem!!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    You're welcome, just holler if we can help. There are a ton of nice folks on here willing to assist.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Thanks!! I'm sure I will have plenty of questions now that I'm starting to play around with themes. Would eventually like to try making my own, but we will see ;-)
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I guess I should at least say hi, now that we have been going back and forth on a few threads. Yous should enjoy the Stack and don't forget about PapaMag's Theme Development and thanks for signing up

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Hey there PapaMag!! Long time, no see ;-) LOL!

I have been enjoying the stack so far, thank you. I was actually just getting ready to head over to your site since I didn't have much time to check it out earlier. Trying to troubleshoot my phone all day has been a real pain in the butt. Actually, I should say head since its been pounding all day :-( Me and technology... it's a love hate relationship... sometimes I think it just loves to hate me hahaha
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I'm sorry about the headache you've been having all day, if you see anything you like let me know. I have stuck with tmo because I have virtually had zero problems with them as a carrier, or any of the devices I'm had

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Thanks!

Yeah I will be sure to let you know. The only reason I've been with Verizon, aside from the fact that I've had them as my carrier for over ten years, is because I've checked out others and their coverage sucks. I had thought about going to Sprint who has much better pricing, but I've noticed friends who use them constantly have lost signals and dropped calls. Was going to give Boost a shot, but then discovered they rely on Sprint and Nextel for their service and IMHO, Nextel sucks (been there done that). So oh well... what can ya do. Maybe by the time my contract is up something better will come along )
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

I was just browsing through your site waiting for my dinner to finish and you definitely have some nice themes. I love the Hello Kitty one... one of the nicest ones I've seen as most are way too busy looking or just over the top. Nice work!!

Since you make themes though, I was wondering... why aren't there more Curve 8530 themes? Seems there are tons to choose from when it comes to the newer devices and even some of the older ones, but that particular device doesn't have many to chose from on any site. Must just be my luck LOL!

Off too fill my belly, but I'll look around more later.

Have a great night and thanks again!!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info