Hello I bought my curve some time ago. When i get it it's have a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

elmik no está en línea Stack level 1

Headphones problem

Advertisement

Hello I bought my curve some time ago. When i get it it's have a 4.2.2 os and headset work good. After the upgrade to 4.5.0.81 it's not working. When i plug in I hear that its pluged but don't turn on headphones. Music plays from backside speaker. But it's strange that microphone work and I can speak by headset.
    Any sugestions?
    Thx in advance.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Maybe its just not automatically switching, did you try to manually switch within the player? Options = activate handset.

When you talk on the phone can you hear through the headphones?

The phone and the media player are seperate audio circuits, and controlled seperately within the software, so that should help find out if its mechanical or software related.
    Last edited by rashard; 11-05-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

elmik no está en línea Stack level 1
    When the mediaplayer is on a don't have an option activate handset, on my brother curve but 8300 it is. When I'm calling it wont working to only mickrophone.

buddhaon3lov3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    with my my handset doset work when im usin it for call but when usin it to listen to music it work find.. i mean now i jack my lil sister sk handset lolz