So I recently tried the included earphones with my new Curve 8320, and I find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

adam917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Headphone adapter

Advertisement

So I recently tried the included earphones with my new Curve 8320, and I find the buds to be pretty uncomfortable. I love the feature of an in-line mic & the ability to answer/hang up calls or play/pause music and I believe I would miss this ability should I decide to switch to something else.

So I was wondering if a multi-use adapter exists that allows me to use my owen headphones for incoming audio & my own (separate) mic w/ button for speaking. Anyone have any suggestions on a unit with a button for controlling the unit?

If none of this is possible, should I just forego trying to use this as a walkman & phne simultaneously and just get a headset adapter for calls & switch to standard headphones wehen I want to listen to music?

I'd be willing to go Bluetooth if I can accomplish the above and get good battery life on that unit. I'm getting the bigger battery soon, so unit battery life probably isn't a problem.

Thanks very much...

graphreak no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Headphone adapter

~Graph
    8700g>DASH><8320><P1i><E71-2><G1>

adam917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Headphone adapter

Quote Originally Posted by graphreak
    Thankfully this thing (which is what I am looking for :-)) will have a retractable cord, as I could really use that mic closer to my face. So I'll wait till when that version is released.