Hello folks, i Have the .161 OS installed on my 8320 but since i installed ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spidave no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb having issues downgrading the OS

Advertisement

Hello folks, i Have the .161 OS installed on my 8320 but since i installed it my phone been freezing a lot ,i was using the .153 and never had this problem .I'm trying to install the .153 and it doesn't work ,i deleted the Vendor file but nothing happened .Can anyone give me any idea on how to downgrade?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    You'll have to remove the newer OS from you system by going into Add/Remove Programs in Windows. Next, install the older OS you want to use and delete the vendor.xml (only necessary if using an OS not from your carrier). Connect your BB and open DM. It should now downgrade the OS on the handheld.

Edit: Ray beat me to it. I was typing as he was posting.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There is no need to delete any version of the OS from your system if you are using DM 4.7 or the web updater. If you are going back to the original OS you could also use the web updater and reload the official one from your carrier. One other thing to try is going to c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader and running the loader file from there.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/124275/blog197.html if all else fails, use JL Commander to do a device wipe and then reinstall .153 hope this helps. The link is a download and tutorial for JL Commander