It's supposed to help with memory leaks and RAM. It's on Handango and also on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rachaelp no está en línea Stack level 3

Has anyone tried MemoryUp??

Advertisement

It's supposed to help with memory leaks and RAM. It's on Handango and also on emobistudio.com. If it works, I may buy it!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Has anyone tried MemoryUp??

I haven't but I also haven't had any memory issues. I'd be interested to see if this will help the people that are having issues tho.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I think a bunch of us tested it out when it first came out. Think we came to the conclusion that we didn't see enough improvement to spend any money on it.

yoshiod9 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2412ee3b

isn't this the product that everyone has been bashing (check out their actual website-- all of the 'awards' and ratings they've recieved look to be falsified. non-linked awards, etc.) for the past couple months? i'd say to save your money and not buy this product.

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

The "Standard" edition can be downloaded for free, though I'm not sure what (if any) differences there are between this version and the one on Handango.

From the PC, you can get it here.

From your BB browser, go here, and enter code: 19107.

I never could get it to do anything at all, so I'm not convinced it's actually compatible with BBs. But, now you can get it for free!
    Russcrypto

Welcome to the Stacks!

New to BlackBerry or Pinstack? Please Read:

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Click here to email me.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

I've always found these programs to be kind of redundant, although I have never tryed it on my blackberry, I have tryed them on my home PC many a times just to check em out, but I always come to the same comclusion...your trying to free memory...sooo..umm..why are you going to install ANOTHER program which is gonna require memory to run!!...see the point here..from the experience on PC..yes it'll clean it up for a whole 2 secs..then come back twice as hard because the process of cleaning the "ram"..uses ram...and then all the other programs then compensate by using more to maintain from the usage of the ram cleaner lol..