Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I love my sprint curve too. Its my first blackberry curve and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Princej88 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I love my sprint curve too. Its my first blackberry curve and I don't think I can ever go back

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ok, thanks to the encouragement of CP6169...I am able to enjoy the benefits of the 8330. I had the 7520, the 8703 and the 8830...each one had its' benefits to me, but now with the 8330 and all the memory it has, plus a camera...

It's a wrap....the 8330 is the best Blackberry to date!!!
    D-Tole

MarthewBo no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm in Love

I came over from the 7100i to the 8330. Con't even miss the PTT. Sweet device.

abdeoul21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319CD04D
    Did You Figure It Out? Im Having The Same Problem..........

1Kool guy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey howz it going everybody? Yeah I started out with the Pearl 8130 when it 1st came out. Had it for about a couple of Months til the 8330 Curve was released with Sprint finally. 1 other thing that I would like to add is that for those of you who are already use to the Suretype Spelling Text with the Pearl Model, the Curve model doesn't have that Feature due to it Qwerty Keypad Style so just a heads up on that note. Overall, I really don't mind the Qwerty Style 4 the 8330 Curve & plus, ever since I've introduced myself to the BB phones(I have both the 8130 Pearl & the 8330 Curve), I thought the BB Messenger Feature was also a pretty Kool Feature added to the phones. I also use the Video & Camera Feature as well. The Video is awsome Especially if you Download any Videos from different Websites that are out there Because the Video Quality is just like Dvd Quality, talk about Awsome! 1 more heads up for anyone who uses the Video Feature, if you're Recording a Video for Personal Use & you wanna send it Via E-mail, this Feature will only allow you to Record up to 3 mins. or Less. Just to be Safe, I generally Record up to 2 mins. & 58 or 59 Secs. & send'em off Via E-mail to Friends or Relatives. Anything passed 3 mins. & you'll have a messg on ur Screen that'll Read **The selected File exceeds the Maximum allowed Attachment size.** So with that being said I wanna wish everybody up on here a Great day & an Awsome weekend. If you're interested in bouncing off ideas or just chatting in general at BB Messngr, Look for me in any 1 of the Socializing Groups or just hit me up for my PIN. Til then, Take care everybody. :-) ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    well i think the 8330 in general is the best. until the bold gets released its the best bb out there
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

s00per_n00b no está en línea Stack level 1
    @1kool guy:
    I got that same error message with a video attachment that is 1:30 in length. I am using a T-Mo 8320 with os v4.5.0.81 and the file size was 3MB. Do you know I can't attach this file?

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    I have the 8330 from Sprint and running 4.5.0.97 and I love my curve but will jump to the BOLD or Niagra. Soon as it comes out this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12