Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi folks. I had the tmo 8320 and I'm so much happier with this. It ... BlackBerry Curve forum

robinhebert no está en línea Stack level 1

happy with sprint curve 8330

Advertisement

Hi folks. I had the tmo 8320 and I'm so much happier with this. It has sprint navigation, the speeds are fast and my plan is part of my family plan so to call hubby or daughter is free. I even use it as a modem and that works with bluetooth. So many sweet spots to this phone. EVDO is faaaaast! If you have any questions ask. Sprint is changing their ways-way better imho. Robin

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Glad to hear you like it! I'm on an 8830, but I want to upgrade to the 8330...or maybe the bold

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love it too, got mine this past wednesday and it is great, I love the smaller footprint it has, I am just getting used to the keyboard since I was coming from an 8830, but it is great

Kenjyto no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem downloading th Google maps.

I just bought a Curve 8330 from Telus. I try to download the google maps but it comes with an error that i am not authorise to open the page.Can someone helps me please

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am happy with my Sprint Curve too...I might even name it as one of my top 3 phones ever....

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I am loving mine too. I think I have my husband convinced to get one as well.

eah523 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i had the 8703 and loved it. i was impressed when the 8830 and even the pearl. i was almost convinced until i saw the sku for the curve was in the sprint system back in november. i messed with a couple of palms, but they have too many issues with their operating sysem. i was very excited when i saw the curve was arriving. i did my research and once the curve was available for order, i was on it. very impressed. this is probably one of my favorite phones i have owned.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by chatster18 View Post
    Glad to hear you like it! I'm on an 8830, but I want to upgrade to the 8330...or maybe the bold

My problem as well; I think I'm suffering from Technology Anxiety. What if I wait for the Bold and get it, and months later they release something even better?

Arrghhhh!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    yea its pretty crazy. the bold is being released very soon. now i am with verizon and i heard a rumor the bold is gonna be with verizon as well late this summer and yet i just got the 8330 from verizon a few weeks ago. plus the new blackberry thunder is slated to be released to verizon only approx in november. so many choices and sooo little time
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Love mine too. Coming from a Sprint Treo and ATT 8300 Curve, the Sprint 8330 has been a real upgrade. The case color looks great and even the Sprint theme has really grown on me. With OS4.3 streaming media and all the (mostly free) stuff Sprint loads on the device, it's outstanding. Sooner or later we'll see DocsToGo and SlingPlayer, and then it'll be absolutely complete (at least until I find something else interesting to drool over
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    I've never been this impressed with a phone.

MsRandall no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jen View Post
    I've never been this impressed with a phone.
    Me either and I have been a phone geek for awhile...Never embraced the blackberry love until now...
    Real Women have Curves Baby!!!!!

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16
    Glad to hear you like the 8330. I am jealous of the GPS features that you Sprint subscribers enjoy.

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Im happy with my Curves...oops i mean curve too

blackberrymomma no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2428C1FD
    hey sprinters....anyone wanna exchange pin numbers to exchange ideas and thoughts? Robin my email is info@hebertsdesign.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast