It was possessed. I exchanged for the 8310. Are there many differences in the layout? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Had a Refub 8300...

Advertisement

It was possessed. I exchanged for the 8310. Are there many differences in the layout? I know the GPS is the only main difference but wondered if there were more.

My new one should be here Friday!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Had a Refub 8300...

Nope no major differences. The only difference is that you will have to use OS's that are specifically for the 8310. Other than that, enjoy the GPS Did you go with Crimson or Titanium?

PIN/ID
    just ask

Titanium. I was going to get the Crimson but my last phone was red so I thought I would go with Titanium since I found a cute pink rubberized cover. I can't wait to get it. It would have been here tomorrow but my stupid bank messed up and cancelled the order. I am so glad we are switching banks. But at least I am off Friday so I can play with the BB all day. LOL

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    Titanium. I was going to get the Crimson but my last phone was red so I thought I would go with Titanium since I found a cute pink rubberized cover. I can't wait to get it. It would have been here tomorrow but my stupid bank messed up and cancelled the order. I am so glad we are switching banks. But at least I am off Friday so I can play with the BB all day. LOL

I feel sorry for your BB's battery Poor thing

rlamie no está en línea Stack level 1

I am getting a refurbed 8300. What problems were you having?

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by TNgal22 View Post
    It was possessed. I exchanged for the 8310. Are there many differences in the layout? I know the GPS is the only main difference but wondered if there were more.

My new one should be here Friday!
    So Att exchange your refub 8300 with a new 8310? If so, I should do that too.

PIN/ID
    just ask

I used my upgrade to get the Refurbished 8300. I did the exchange for the 8310 and had to pay $329.24 total. I will get back the $32.91 I have already paid for the 8300. I just called the exchange number and told them what was wrong and she asked if I wanted the same phone or a different one. I said the 8310, she said ok.

As for the issues, it kept restarting. I upgraded the OS but it would still restart. I would try to call and it would restart, I might get a 20 sec convo before it restarted. I would try to get online and it would restart. Sometimes it would restart after it just restarted. It was VERY frustrating. I am using an old phone so I can at least make calls. My 8310 should be here Friday.

BTW, I just got the 8300 on Friday so I am still in my 30 day period.