Hey guys, I have the 8310 with GPS and I subscribe to Telenav. My problem ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

GPS Signal on 8310

Advertisement

Hey guys, I have the 8310 with GPS and I subscribe to Telenav. My problem is, almost everytime i go to use it, I get a weak gps signal, please move outdoors. I am outdoors. I can be outside or in the car and still get it all the time. Most of the time, i end up using a garmin one that pick up a signal with no problem. Does anyone know what this problem is? It is really frustrating to me. Thank you for any help
    -Joe

bbslice no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437ACFE

Re: GPS Signal on 8310

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

How many sattelites do you usually get?

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Go to options and then go to advanced options and then go to GPS and then hit refresh GPS while you're outside to grab satellite locations. After you hit refresh it should grab a bunch of satellites and then go to telenav and test it and that should work. Everytime I get that weak GPS warning from Telenav I just hit refresh GPS and it works like a charm.

brbam1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249de9f0

Also Nav4All is a great free GPS app. I have been using it for months and love it. Works great on my 8310

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2

You know you can also get blackerry maps on the 8310 again for free and it seems to work quite a bit better than telenav~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Thats just too damn funny "Please Move Outside", I use BB Maps, and sometime Google Maps, but I prefer BB Maps the Zoom and Navigational feature is better the google. I've always wondered about Telnav, but your "Please Move Outside" settle that wonder; Thanks!