i was downloading the GPS Audio for my Blackberry Curve, 8310, Message said it was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

LVARNO no está en línea Stack level 1

GPS Audio Question

Advertisement

i was downloading the GPS Audio for my Blackberry Curve, 8310, Message said it was already installed. Do I override and install anyway? I have ATT Blackberry Plan ($29.99),that does not include GPS Service.

I'm a new member, and not that computer liturate. Hope you are the right person to ask on this forum?

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: GPS Audio Question

Why not load up MapQuest Navigator? It's free and has voiced turn by turn navigation. I tried some others, amAze, Nav4All & another one I can't recall, but MaqQuest was the best of the bunch in my opinion in terms of use, speed and user friendliness. I also have googlemaps and it's great. I use googlemaps most and if I need GPS directions, i switch to MapQuest.

Best of all, it's totally free!!! No need to pay another monthly fee!!! I have a AT&T 8310 and will be unlocking the BBmaps and try that out as well. Will post how that works out!!!

Hope this helps.....Aloha!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

If you want turn by turn directions then yeah Mapquest is the way to go.

check this thread

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...navigator.html

Naylor07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241ECE99

Telenav through AT&T will cost $9.99/month, if you want the voice direction stuff. I would look into these free programs for navigation.