Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

subscribe to Telenav with the BT-359 it works great when I need it.... BlackBerry Curve forum

gtox no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: GPS and The curve need a little feedback

Advertisement

subscribe to Telenav with the BT-359 it works great when I need it.

E!
    E! no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I use Bt-359 and Google Maps on the Curve. It works great. My only beef is that I prefer BB Maps, but it does not work well with at&t. I guess they would rather wack you for $9.99 a month for Telenav than let you use the program that BlackBerry gives you. By the way when I bought the Curve after my Pearl decided that it's keypad didn't feel like working anymore at&t told me that the Curve came with BB Maps. It does NOT. Feel a little ripped off.

robronyc no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey all,
    Interesting exchange u guys have going here. I've had my eye on the BT-359 myself. Since I'm using an unlocked Curve on T-Mo US, I feel spoiled in the fact that I could use either BB or Google. I currently use and love Google Maps. But if I'm going to give up my far more feature robust and larger screened Magellan (with the unbearable, piggishly slow satellite acquire time being primary reasons why I'm considering doing so) I want to have some say over or some way to influence how I am navigated to my destination. Same way any other 1st generation navigation system provides for. Most use of highways, shortest time, trip diversion, selective road avoidance... Etc. I have not seen any discus ion of these basic and fundamental features that Google Maps (which I have been and still am THE biggest fan and advocate of) does not offer. Do any of the other apps?

Thanks!

jeepnh no está en línea Stack level 1

I don't want to hijack a thread, but not sure where to post
    Feedback on GPS Bluetooth Reciever performance?
    Holux GPSlim 240
    vs
    AT&T's pet, GlobalSat BT-359

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I use the globalsat and it works great for me.

taboo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D4B629

I had the globalsat for 2 weeks and I kept having trouble with it. Each time I would get back in the car I would have to delete the profile and pair it again. I never could get it to work right. I returned it and plan to try it again. Has anyone else had a problem like this with the globalsat 359?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12