This one was manufactured in Mexico. Very stable and the trackball has a nice tactile ... BlackBerry Curve forum

crayons no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249e541a

Smile got my CREAKberry 8300 replaced

Advertisement

This one was manufactured in Mexico. Very stable and the trackball has a nice tactile feel when depressed. The right side did not creak or feel loose the first few days like my first Curve (canada made). Today the right side creaks and snaps everytime I apply pressure. I got so sick of it I decided to shove a tiny strip of post-it in the side and now it doesnt make noise. All is well! Love the Curve but hate the creaks. For anybody else having problems try this method out. If you got a first batch like I did your curve WILL eventually start to creak.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: got my CREAKberry 8300 replaced

~via BB Curve(wap.pinstack.com)~ I have a launch day device that doesn't make a sound except the button clicks as I type... Mine eas made in Canada.

Glad u fixed ur issue though... Keep Curvin'

mrnrandazzo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: got my CREAKberry 8300 replaced

I don't have any probs with mine creaking or cracking either. I'm not sure where it was made but I know I got it the day they dropped. I actually was the first to get one in the store that day. Sorry to hear about your probs though. Glad you magivered it. Oh yeah where does it say where its made? I'm assuming behind the battery cover(haven't checked yet) but if its somewhere else post it please.