The one pain I really had switching from ATT to T-Mobile was Citibank ONline banking ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

I got Citibank's Mobile Banking working on 8900 from T-Mobile!

Advertisement

The one pain I really had switching from ATT to T-Mobile was Citibank ONline banking doesn't support Tmobile. To me it's a crock but I called them several times and they say they won't support it on T-Mobile.

Well I got a free unlock code for my 8900 and put a SIM in that was provisioned for an ATT Bold and registered with Citibank Mobile for that ATT #. I got the download link and activation code.

I then put my Tmobile sim back in and downloaded the app and was able to register it and use it under Tmobile.

I am really happy.

So I think the short answer is get the link SMS'd to an AT&T phone then download it, register it and use it on your Tmobile blackberry.

vod332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AA5605
    Very interesting....I am going to try that right now...what model BB did you say you had on Citibanks website?

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i thought it was going to be easier than that, but thanks for the idea!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Yahooligan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249F4737

Question Interesting

I have been a Citibank banking customer forever. Felt like crying when I left Verizon 8830WE for ATT 9000 Bold. Bold is not supported within site. Maybe someone could suggest a way around this conspiracy.

Damian.

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5
    Quote Originally Posted by vod332 View Post
    Very interesting....I am going to try that right now...what model BB did you say you had on Citibanks website?
    I said I had an 8310. Not sure what to suggest for Bold users but its still working on my Tmobile 8900.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rahulrai no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Mobile Banking

FINO is into designing and implementing innovative technology solutions - systems, services and networks - that will enable a greater range of financial services to reach the un-banked masses at a lower cost. After an established presence in the domestic