i went to blackberry.com/googletalk and downloaded/installed Goggle talk onto my 8320. I saw the hour ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Google Talk for Curve?

Advertisement

i went to blackberry.com/googletalk and downloaded/installed Goggle talk onto my 8320. I saw the hour glass on my phone and it restarted but it isn't on there. I've even tried to do it again two more times but nothing. Does it just not work with the curve?
    Last edited by jaymzb0nd; 03-27-2008 at 03:52 AM.

i just noticed that it's listed under the applications however there isn't an icon for it. wtf?

PIN/ID
    LESS
    go into messages then hit menu and scroll down to instant messenger and you should be able to see it that way..It will appear differently depending on the theme that you use

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzb0nd View Post
    i just noticed that it's listed under the applications however there isn't an icon for it. wtf?
    One time I remember downloading an App, and later moving some Apps and inadvertently "Hiding" the Icon, did you "Show All" to see if that was the case.

i just found it by un-hiding it. seeing the icon, i think i remember hiding it when i first got the phone because i didn't even have a gmail account. thank you guys very much