I am just wondering if anyone has any tips on getting them to come down ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sunnie_daze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24096B45

Going to AT&T Today to buy a Curve

Advertisement

I am just wondering if anyone has any tips on getting them to come down on the price a little more. We are coming from tmobile and have to pay the cancellation fee. Any help would be appreciated.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Going to AT&T Today to buy a Curve

Maybe this is a silly question... but do you have to switch away from T-Mobile? The 8320 will be out in a few weeks at T-Mobile. You could save yourself the cancellation fee, and your Blackberry BIS plan is cheaper there I believe (I'm paying $19.95 a month add on for this, on top of my voice plan, for unlimited BB, data, web, etc). Unless you're having coverage problems with T-Mobile in your particular area, I'd think you would do better to stay with them....?

jchancellor no está en línea Stack level 1

My suggestion would be to stay away from AT&T. I have two curves with them right now and I am fed up with the quality of service and reception. I have finally conviced them that it was in there best interests (filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and the BBB, sent emails to the CEO and VP of Customer Sevice) and they are cancelling my contract effective this weekend and refunding the cost of my phones.

I am RETURNING to T-mobile. Hands down the best cell company. AND, T-mobile should have the curve by the end of September. I promise, it is well worth the wait. T-mobile is cheaper, has better coverage and much better customer service.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by jchancellor
    My suggestion would be to stay away from AT&T. I have two curves with them right now and I am fed up with the quality of service and reception. I have finally conviced them that it was in there best interests (filed complaints with the FTC, BBB, and the BBB, sent emails to the CEO and VP of Customer Sevice) and they are cancelling my contract effective this weekend and refunding the cost of my phones.

I am RETURNING to T-mobile. Hands down the best cell company. AND, T-mobile should have the curve by the end of September. I promise, it is well worth the wait. T-mobile is cheaper, has better coverage and much better customer service.
    And I have had no problem with AT&T on any of my BBs. Additionally, several users on TMO that work with me have had numerous problems with TMO and are now switching to AT&T to be able to get reliable phone service in plant.

It all depends on where you are and how you interact with them.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

gk0820 no está en línea Stack level 2

when I purchases my Curve at AT&T, I mentioned to the representative the free Curve phone advertised on the internet..The representative sold me the phone for 99.00.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Goodluck and hope you enjoy your new baby soon

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Go to an agent store, It's the end of the month and anything left in their inventory at the end of the month comes out of their pocket. They'll be more likely to want to make a deal to move the inventory.

Good luck!

Tucker <- happy with ATT and a ATT Sales rep.

akg
    akg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240EB50D
    Quote Originally Posted by gk0820
    when I purchases my Curve at AT&T, I mentioned to the representative the free Curve phone advertised on the internet..The representative sold me the phone for 99.00.
    Dang! I paid the full $450 for mine! (And another $30 for the case!)

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've had nothng but problems with tmobile in the past- constantly messing up billing and their cs sucks. It all depends on where you live. Just get the curve from amazon- can't go wrong with a free phone.

kbaum17 no está en línea Stack level 1

When buying a new phone (w/ 2 yr agreement), a person shoud always check out Amazon.com. Amazing prices, excellent shipping (usually free and fast), great customer service. Curve is free through Amazon.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with AT&T. I hope this helps you make your decision.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I have to add that ATT has always been MORE than willing to help me out and answer questions....I have never had aproblem with them, I've never had to get snooty with the CS to get answers, never had to get upset....they always have fixed it.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

delana0608 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241314A7

I got mine from Wirefly.com a few weeks ago. It was $150 out-of-pocket, but will be free after the rebates. It took longer than expected to get the phones because they were backordered, but they atleast upgraded our shipping for free.

I agree that Amazon is the best, but I have only 'fair' credit so Amazon declined me. Wirefly didn't.

sunnie_daze no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24096B45

OMG thank you guys for all of the good advice!!!! I went into the AT&T store and told the guy that I wanted to buy two curves and we got them for $99 a piece!!!!! I love it so far.

And as far as T-Mobile goes, I am switching over. The people here who said that they had good experience helped me out. I don't like the T-Mobile customer service and I don't like their billing either. Wish me luck with AT&T and thanks everyone again who replied!! I"m excited!!!