I am getting almost depressed without a the new curve from sprint. I have been ... BlackBerry Curve forum

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9

Going Crazy!

Advertisement

I am getting almost depressed without a the new curve from sprint. I have been going into stores and looking at the curves they have on display. And every time I find someone who has a curve I totally dominate their phone. This pearl seriously just isnt cutting it anymore. I NEED THE CURVE! It feels like......awesome in my hand. Its like picking mystery box one when mystery box two is juuuuuuusssst that much better. I was just wondering if anyone else is going crazy like I am. I am gonna camp in front of the store the night before the release....even if I can put one on preorder. =)

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Patience my friend, it will come

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    It feels awesome in my hands too. The sleekness and sexiness of it was actually the first reason why I got the Curve. Once I first held it in my hands at last years CES, oh man I gotta have it. You will have a hard time keeping it inside its case/skin. I've always find myself getting it out of its skin coz it just doesn't feel right being clothed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by anaenima View Post
    It feels awesome in my hands too. The sleekness and sexiness of it was actually the first reason why I got the Curve. Once I first held it in my hands at last years CES, oh man I gotta have it. You will have a hard time keeping it inside its case/skin. I've always find myself getting it out of its skin coz it just doesn't feel right being clothed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You're not helping Salbo at all! Patience my friends, patience.

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    You're not helping Salbo at all! Patience my friends, patience.
    Haha nice one. I was drooling today at radio shack looking at the 8310

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I know exactly how you feel. I had an 8700, and then thought I wanted a pearl, but did not like suretype. I HAD to have a Curve, but wasn't due an upgrade, and didnt want to pay AT&T the $ for a new one outright. Ive had good luck with ebay, and found a 2 mo. old 8300, original box, etc for $260. I was a happy camper.

Sabrina66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Have the curve, hate the curve, am now on the second one as is my son...it has its on mind. We are AT&T and they are helpful and even admiting that a problem exists, but kinks are just that, kinks. This phone is AWESOME when she is on duty but after a full workload and tired, she will not perform whether it is connection to internet, photo sending, or other tight dilemmas. I travel from the east coast to the west coast on a constant basis,,,, I cant run this chance on this special handheld sleek device much longer... this will be my last go round with her even tho I will say...yes I DO love this piece of handheld greatness more than other I have EVER owned...

Peace
    S66

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina66 View Post
    Have the curve, hate the curve, am now on the second one as is my son...it has its on mind. We are AT&T and they are helpful and even admiting that a problem exists, but kinks are just that, kinks. This phone is AWESOME when she is on duty but after a full workload and tired, she will not perform whether it is connection to internet, photo sending, or other tight dilemmas. I travel from the east coast to the west coast on a constant basis,,,, I cant run this chance on this special handheld sleek device much longer... this will be my last go round with her even tho I will say...yes I DO love this piece of handheld greatness more than other I have EVER owned...

Peace
    S66

Why dont you tell us a bit about the phone---what OS, platform, what 3rd party applications, etc you are running and we might be able to help you out.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?