Hi I have gmail enabled on my blackberry curve. The device is recieving & sending ... BlackBerry Curve forum

keertan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2513BAB9

Gmail Problem

Advertisement

Hi

I have gmail enabled on my blackberry curve. The device is recieving & sending mail fine but if i open the gmail mailbox on a PC, the mails (that i've already read on my bb curve) show up as unread. I have the same problem when i delete the mails on the curve (even with "delete on handheld & mailbox" chosen), they still show up as unread on the PC.

I looked and looked but couldn't find the solution to this. Help will be greatly appreciated

kee

sDOTmelfi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c3a2e5

Re: Gmail Problem

honestly i can't say this for certain, but i believe it has do to with the fact that gmail uses POP3. i had the same problem. this issue has come up before on the message board. check out these threads:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ail_issue.html

i use the actual gmail program which you can download on in the google service pack. i like that alot if you don't mind not using the message folder in blackberry. the gmail program actually lets you use all the features of gmail like labels, archiving, etc.

gamorrisiii no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    314F1ac1

Re: Gmail Problem

What you need to do is go into settings on your gmail account and in the pop access and forwarding you can tell it once it is received to move it to the archives or delete it.