Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lol your a mad man joe. A mad man I say! ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... BlackBerry Curve forum

Dreadz24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24304b2f

Advertisement

Lol your a mad man joe. A mad man I say!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

joedali no está en línea Stack level 2
    My friend came over last night with his little iPhone. Proceeded to force me to try the basketball game, and you know what? It was effing cool. But my hand and fingers grew weary after 2 minutes of meandering, touchscreening, finger flickering madness. Cryptic flashes of carpel tunnel, the pain I felt after playing a Wii, that damn silly addicteous carnival game: I don't like to be in pain whilest I play with electronics. When I was 10 years old Mattel came out with beyond their time electronic handheld games: in Football, Baseball, and Basketball flavors. Those were, if you think about it, the seeds for the design of the Blackberry as we see it today: two hands at work in a comfortable joyous manner.

And so, my kooky Linux friend insisted the iPhone is still the coolest handheld on the planet.

We we argued forth and fought the immortal battle between who has the cooler toy.

He was jealous of some of my features.

I got a swelled sac of envy over the carpel tunnel basketball game.

Both devices are cool.

One is a toy.

One is a multifunctioning arctic blast of raw beauty.

The 8900 reigns.

Hands.

Down.

The end.
    Last edited by joedali; 03-05-2009 at 11:02 AM.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    You almost gave me a heart attack.
    I am happy to hear that you were just kidding.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by joedali View Post
    My friend came over last night with his little iPhone. Proceeded to force me to try the basketball game, and you know what? It was effing cool. But my hand and fingers grew weary after 2 minutes of meandering, touchscreening, finger flickering madness. Cryptic flashes of carpel tunnel, the pain I felt after playing a Wii, that damn silly addicteous carnival game: I don't like to be in pain whilest I play with electronics. When I was 10 years old Mattel came out with beyond their time electronic handheld games: in Football, Baseball, and Basketball flavors. Those were, if you think about it, the seeds for the design of the Blackberry as we see it today: two hands at work in a comfortable joyous manner.

And so, my kooky Linux friend insisted the iPhone is still the coolest handheld on the planet.

We we argued forth and fought the immortal battle between who has the cooler toy.

He was jealous of some of my features.

I got a swelled sac of envy over the carpel tunnel basketball game.

Both devices are cool.

One is a toy.

One is a multifunctioning arctic blast of raw beauty.

The 8900 reigns.

Hands.

Down.

The end.

You took the word right out of my mouth. Iphone is a toy for big kids, and blackberries are for grownups and smart people who doesn't need an app to go to lunch.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    How about a G1 Ranx? LOL
    Put Android on an 8900 now THATS my dream device

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    yes it is..i was about to post a whole bunch of stuff. lol
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

SuicideUZI no está en línea Stack level 2
    If I were to get a touch screen only device I have to say it'd probably be the iPhone, but I much prefer having physical buttons and the 8900 is definitely the sleekest phone I have ever owned.

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You just about had a mob of crazy BB lovers knocking at your door hunting you down like a herd of dogs chasing a fox. :-P Knock sense into you. LOL.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    For an iphone 3G I would've said; are you crazy? But for the next iphone, maybe . You fooled everyone

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    It's not even 1 April yet.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

claykin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I laugh every time one of my iPhone friends shows me another useless app they downloaded through iTunes. The iPhone has managed to turn 40 year old professional men into little school children.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12