Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So my birthday is on the 26th of this month and I think I am ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Noah.D no está en línea Stack level 2

Getting the 8330 for my birthday

Advertisement

So my birthday is on the 26th of this month and I think I am going to upgrade from my 8130 to the 8330. I haven't even had my pearl for 1 year yet though, so I was just wondering what will the full price be of the 8330?

RboarderI no está en línea Stack level 1
    use your head...go to verizon's website and find out for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by RboarderI View Post
    use your head...go to verizon's website and find out for yourself.
    Went to it... I only saw the 2 year contract price. I could not find the full price.

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    To buy it straight out, your looking at around $550. I did the same thing with my 8130 after only having it form about 8 months. Call a rep and complain like hell about it and they might give you a reduced price to keep you with the carrier

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    Just call retention, tell them the memory leaks have caused u to think about switching to an iPhone. Lmao. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jlatessa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetneo View Post
    Just call retention, tell them the memory leaks have caused u to think about switching to an iPhone. Lmao. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hey, that could work LOL

Or.. be out of contract, and tell them "well, if you want me to sign anew..."

(of course this helps if they know you're a long-term good customer)

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I wouldn't worry about switching, I only had my pearl for 3 months before I got my 8330, I just couldn't resist the keyboard and extra memory, suretype was driving me insane!

At least my wife loves the 8130 so we get free chat via BBM, it all worked out for the better.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    To buy it straight out, your looking at around $550. I did the same thing with my 8130 after only having it form about 8 months. Call a rep and complain like hell about it and they might give you a reduced price to keep you with the carrier
    WOW.... $550? I was told $400 by someone today.

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    The fulle price for the 8330 on Sprint is $559.99 just to give you an idea.

Your best bet is to take a look on eBay. Brand new Curves are going for around $350 or so.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah.D View Post
    So my birthday is on the 26th of this month and I think I am going to upgrade from my 8130 to the 8330. I haven't even had my pearl for 1 year yet though, so I was just wondering what will the full price be of the 8330?
    congrats on your b-day
    you might want to hold off and wait on a "thunder" storm

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got my 8330 on my birthday too! Happy Birthday me

Best present I ever gave myself But I used my son's phone upgrade so I got mine for $200 after rebate, switched my number to the Curve and gave him my 8130 Pearl......he's still not happy with me for that.....he'd been trying to convince me to switch to AT&T so he could get the iPhone

I agree with checking eBay to get the best price, but then you can't go to your carrier for a trade if there's a problem....that's why I prefer to get mine from the carrier.....just my personal preference.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post

he'd been trying to convince me to switch to AT&T so he could get the iPhone
    hmmm ...kid=iphone.....mom=bold....hmmmm

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I completely agree with you on that one. Half of the phones I get are through my carrier. I don't mind being locked into my contract if it means I get discounted upgrade prices every once and awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post

Best present I ever gave myself But I used my son's phone upgrade so I got mine for $200 after rebate, switched my number to the Curve and gave him my 8130 Pearl......he's still not happy with me for that.....he'd been trying to convince me to switch to AT&T so he could get the iPhone

I agree with checking eBay to get the best price, but then you can't go to your carrier for a trade if there's a problem....that's why I prefer to get mine from the carrier.....just my personal preference.

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my brand new red curve from an eBay power seller for $300.00 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am going to buy it off of eBay probably within a week or so. How would that work though as far as activating the phone. I saw one that said no contract. Would I just call Verizon have them deactivate my 8130 then have them activate the 8330? I don't understand that. How couldn't I be under a contract? Can someone please explain that to me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast