Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So I've installed 4.5.0.66 (CDMA) and and I have HTML format mail but the pictures ... BlackBerry Curve forum

thymaster no está en línea Stack level 3

NOT Getting HTML Email Pictures w/ 4.5

Advertisement

So I've installed 4.5.0.66 (CDMA) and and I have HTML format mail but the pictures would not show up. When I get to the option get images, the error screen would come up as "internet images can expose your address. Continue?" I click yes and it still does not show up any images. Help, how do I resolve this? Thanks.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    You could try a battery pull.

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.69 OS Beta!
    [heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    how log have you been on 4.5. I updated my today and noticed that it took some time before my BB started to read HTML EM. Also check you email settings under messages options, make sure the enable html eMAIL and the download images automatically are set to yes for the account you wish to alter.

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    i don't even have an option for html on mine and i just installed 4.5 also. i'm not really sure what i'm supposed to do. i also don't have an option for getting images.

jpellett no está en línea Stack level 1
    same here i see no option for "enable Html email" or get image, I am running the official .56 realease

redbull816 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3037A1A7
    ok nevermind. i did a hard reset and now all the options are there.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    You may try resending your service books and do a battery pull. I also had to delete my email on bis and add them again. Before it worked for me. See if that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jpellett View Post
    same here i see no option for "enable Html email" or get image, I am running the official .56 realease

szumlanski no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    You may try resending your service books and do a battery pull. I also had to delete my email on bis and add them again. Before it worked for me. See if that works for you.

Do a battery pull, resend your service books, then update the host routing table (in that order). Then the option to allow HTML email will appear. May need to reboot again. It should now work, but only with NEW emails that come in.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thank you for the corection of proper order to do this in szumlanski. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've had this issue since .52/.51 (I forget which one) and it still exists with .66. The issue I have is some of the pictures will download (some even without requesting them to) and if I select "Get Images" there are a few that just will not load. I assume this is a result of the beta and when a real final version is released by Sprint, VZW, Alltel the issue may be resolved.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E

I'm on telus cdma curve 8330 also running 4.5.0.66, html pictures load automaticly, some times I have to click "get pictures" only draw back, depending how many pics, can take up to 1-2 minutes to load fully

Dahm no está en línea Stack level 2

Just letting people know. I tried the html image fix listed above, and it works. Follow the exact steps and you will get html email.

Thanks for finding my long awaited fix!

envirobob no está en línea Stack level 1

BES HTML email

I upgraded to the 4.5, have BES for email and am new to BB. The following suggestion doesn't help in my case. I do not have any html options showing up in my email settings. Do I have to wait for a system server upgrade before this will work on my 8330?

Thanks

"Do a battery pull, resend your service books, then update the host routing table (in that order). Then the option to allow HTML email will appear. May need to reboot again. It should now work, but only with NEW emails that come in."

MrX
    MrX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304185AB
    Quote Originally Posted by envirobob View Post
    I upgraded to the 4.5, have BES for email and am new to BB. The following suggestion doesn't help in my case. I do not have any html options showing up in my email settings. Do I have to wait for a system server upgrade before this will work on my 8330?

Thanks

"Do a battery pull, resend your service books, then update the host routing table (in that order). Then the option to allow HTML email will appear. May need to reboot again. It should now work, but only with NEW emails that come in."

Yes, if you are on a BES, it will need to be upgraded before you have HTML functionality.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    BES OS version needs to be 4.1.6 with SP1 I believe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast