Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

well id say dont do it , i just switched to black berry from a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Richie1985 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

well id say dont do it , i just switched to black berry from a MotoQ 9C and was a HTC Touch before that both windows based themes, talk about crappy, its windows vista based right, and crashes more then i change my undies...

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wish I could watch TV or have a service like VCast on my phone without changing carriers.

I would love access to MySpace via the upcoming app.

I don't text anymore on my 8120 because I have a phone that I text on and I can control how many texts come to that line (130 max). If the BlackBerry had that feature I would text on it again and get rid of the trackball problem on my other phone.

I have NFL Mobile (don't watch videos on it yet) also but I may get baseball and basketball apps.

I occasionally use my BB for music when I don't want to carry one of my iPods. Once I get that 16 GB MicroSDHC card that may change.

Also one of the games that I loved on Windows Mobile hasn't made it to the BlackBerry platform.

Any other ideas for an 8120? I'm also getting bored. I might go to Windows Mobile if I have to wait for things much longer.

jlatessa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I might go to Windows Mobile if I have to wait for things much longer.
    Don't.

You WILL regret it.

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    Ya just switched from htc touch...the pierce of **** lags and freezes so much you are taking ur battery off more than answering ur calls..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I got a blackberry curve 3330 with Verizon and I love it. I am always surfing on the internet. I am always texting, and yes I have to admit there are some disadvantages to the curve 3330 with Verizon, but that doesn't bother me. I find things to do such as listen to music, play games and check out some apps.

What are some cool apps to check out guys? Or some really cool mobile sites?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Get isn't that like breakin tha first BB commandment??? Thou shalt not get bored with thy BB??
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    AMEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by martytorres666 View Post
    Get isn't that like breakin tha first BB commandment??? Thou shalt not get bored with thy BB??
    Haha nice, that's a good commandment.

I haven't gotten bored with my BB yet and I do not plan to.

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Hey isn't that like breakin tha first BB commandment??? Thou shalt not get bored with thy BB??
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    AMEN!!

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    I got a blackberry curve 3330 with Verizon and I love it. I am always surfing on the internet. I am always texting, and yes I have to admit there are some disadvantages to the curve 3330 with Verizon, but that doesn't bother me. I find things to do such as listen to music, play games and check out some apps.

What are some cool apps to check out guys? Or some really cool mobile sites?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Its a 8330 by the way. Come on learn your berrys! And take a look at the apps on pinstack. Download some. If they aren't for you delete them. Plenty off apps to check that are pretty cool.

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Bored? are u freakin serious? I can't even use Blackberry and bored in the same sentence. Unless it's the sentence i just used. .

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    what about mobitv?
    Is it available on TMobile?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

To Richie, dem and Jlatessa....I've already owned several WM phones and Pocket PC's before (Compaq iPaq Pocket PC's, HP iPaq Pocket PC Phone, and Dell Pocket PCs). The only problems I had was that the Dell and HP devices were delicate physically. No OS problems at all. Plus they have way more software and apps available that I feel I would enjoy.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by martytorres666 View Post
    Hey isn't that like breakin tha first BB commandment??? Thou shalt not get bored with thy BB??
    Hahaha Marty, your way to funny!

Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post
    Its a 8330 by the way. Come on learn your berrys! And take a look at the apps on pinstack. Download some. If they aren't for you delete them. Plenty off apps to check that are pretty cool.
    Ah my bad dude I knew that it was the 8330 I was just out of it last night when I was posting. Very very tired.

wtmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    This thread boggles my mind. I'm not bored with my BB, I'm overwhelmed by how much there is to learn about it.

I've been playing with my "work" phone nonstop for a few months now and I still find new sites and apps to play with.

I got my Curve because I got so choked at my Treo 650 that I chucked it out the window of my truck. Best spaz ever..

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Seriously my 8330 is like the best girlfriend ever! Doesnt ever talk back, does what I want and is a great listener! Most importantly she doesnt hog the blanket at night! haha

My Curve and me like to climb up a tree, my curve and me...We're the best friends you can be!! My Curve.....
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast