Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dont kill me but im kinda getting bored with my curve...... BlackBerry Curve forum

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75

Lightbulb Getting bored

Advertisement

Dont kill me but im kinda getting bored with my curve...

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    What makes you say that?

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75
    I dunno man...what do u guys do to kill time on ur b.b ?...its an amzing device,

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Change themes. Listen to the radio. Watch videos. Watch TV! Find out things about your berry you didnt know it could do. Get some new interesting apps. Change your background. Find some new ringers. Do some geo tagging. Read the news. Check out Viigo beta for cool rss feeds. There is always something to do with your Curve. Skys the limit!

dino422 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C0588F
    OK....let's talk about the watch TV you mentioned. Can you expand? lol

Dino

Dino you have a 8330 on VZW and haven't heard of vcast mobile tv? You have to pay for it but its pretty cool. I'm on sprint and will watch some cool shows or the news.

Ok Dino further look. The 8330 on vzw isn't compatible with vcast mobile tv. Thats pretty lame of VZW since its probably the most powerful phone on their network at the moment. Bad VZW!

dino422 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C0588F
    LMAO....Thanks

Dino

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    To start off, you have blackberry messenger that is pretty addictive. I pretty much text everywhere I am...and that includes the throne. Just don't let it dive in...

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    There are plenty of things to do with your BB... Surf the web, chat with your friends, check email.. Meet new people, check up on news, feeds, posts here on pinstack... Like mentioned before.. The sky is the limit. Now if you just bored with your curve... Why not change it for another BB device? I haven't regret joining the BB world for one minute. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    There are plenty of things to do with your BB... Surf the web, chat with your friends, check email.. Meet new people, check up on news, feeds, posts here on pinstack... Like mentioned before.. The sky is the limit. Now if you just bored with your curve... Why not change it for another BB device? I haven't regret joining the BB world for one minute. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

AMEN!!

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I like to find mobile site of all my favorite web spots. Nothing like having news, sports, videos and whatever else at your instant disposal. Also new apps and themes!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    I pretty much text everywhere I am...and that includes the throne. Just don't let it dive in...
    Thanks for the mental picture. Almost as bad as talking while on the throne.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Wish I could watch TV or have a service like VCast on my phone without changing carriers.

I would love access to MySpace via the upcoming app.

I don't text anymore on my 8120 because I have a phone that I text on and I can control how many texts come to that line (130 max). If the BlackBerry had that feature I would text on it again and get rid of the trackball problem on my other phone.

I have NFL Mobile (don't watch videos on it yet) also but I may get baseball and basketball apps.

I occasionally use my BB for music when I don't want to carry one of my iPods. Once I get that 16 GB MicroSDHC card that may change.

Also one of the games that I loved on Windows Mobile hasn't made it to the BlackBerry platform.

Any other ideas for an 8120? I'm also getting bored. I might go to Windows Mobile if I have to wait for things much longer.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    what about mobitv?
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast