Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by sm00th thx that will be very helpful when I get it, got ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sm00th View Post
    thx that will be very helpful when I get it, got any tips on unlocking it?? should i unlock it after I upgrade?
    I would unlock it first before all that I would use horizonwireless.com to unlock it there usually pretty good if for some reason you have any problems let me know

Clittle07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm using an 8310 from att with tmobile and I got my unlock code the same day from att...and I deleted the ptt and unlocked all the vendor themes and I also got the fav 5's to show up now. The only thing I wish to learn how to do it remove the att flash screen....but other than that I haven't had any problems with using it on tmo

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    so the plan is to goto horizonwireless if att dont do it for free i guess.... so when i call them say "I got a att curve that i want an unlock code for"??

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I also got a 8310 on ebay a few months ago. ATT was berry nice about helping me unlock it (they said it was since I was a customer within the last 90 days, but it was really a little more than that). I really think it is up to the rep that you end up with, so if you get someone who is not cooperative, wait a bit and call ATT customer service again for unlock help...

sm00th no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok i got the code and unlocked it fine but there is no browser!!! its onyl t-zones... i know i have a BB data plan cause it worked fine on my pearl and the EDGE is there... someone kno a fix to ths problem?

LadyJace no está en línea Stack level 1

Internet Settings on an Unlocked Curve

Hello there.

Im new to this site and i was looking into some posts on how to use an unlocked att curve on t mobile.I have subscribed to the data plan for the blackberry and i have capital EDGE. but i still cannot access the internet.Can you please tell me what settings you used or where u went to find the correct settings? i would really appreciate it.

bikedogrun no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sm00th View Post
    Ok i got the code and unlocked it fine but there is no browser!!! its onyl t-zones... i know i have a BB data plan cause it worked fine on my pearl and the EDGE is there... someone kno a fix to ths problem?
    If you've already removed the battery and then replaced after 10-15 seconds or so ... then your other option is to go to your MY-T-Mobile page. Near the bottom of the Welcome screen (after signing in) is a link to "Set-up Blackberry Internet e-mail" ... from there (on the left) are two things to check:
    1. Change Device - make sure the PIN of the new 8310 is entered and not your old BB's pin
    2. Send service books

That should get you going...

/BD

bikedogrun no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJace View Post
    Hello there.

Im new to this site and i was looking into some posts on how to use an unlocked att curve on t mobile.I have subscribed to the data plan for the blackberry and i have capital EDGE. but i still cannot access the internet.Can you please tell me what settings you used or where u went to find the correct settings? i would really appreciate it.
    If your email is OK and flowing in but no internet ... do you have icons for both the Browser and t-zones?

Also make sure under Options/Advanced Options/TCP - that APN does not still have the AT&T (Cingular) entries. For T-Mobile it should have:
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: blank (empty)
    Password: blank (empty)

That should do it ///

/BD

Wilfred no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2138A139
    Quote Originally Posted by Clittle07 View Post
    I'm using an 8310 from att with tmobile and I got my unlock code the same day from att...and I deleted the ptt and unlocked all the vendor themes and I also got the fav 5's to show up now. The only thing I wish to learn how to do it remove the att flash screen....but other than that I haven't had any problems with using it on tmo
    Did they charge you to unlock it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12